3. Trivial / FAQ
- What is the maximum size of iOS application?
- It used to be 2GB (the binary file), but Apple increased it to 4GB in Feb 2015.
- (app_name.app/app_name) must not exceed 60 MB
- Total uncompressed size of the app must be less than 4 billion bytes.
- What is the maximum size of sandbox?
- There is no limit to the sandbox size, it can be as large as the remaining space on disk.
- What files are in the bundle?
- How the sandbox works with the Code Signing?
- Where can we find the data archives saved by the application?
po [[NSBundle mainBundle] bundlePath]
- To make IPA file:
- set Device as Target, build -> in Products folder of project.